1. What Information do we collect ?
Like most website operators, Grace Fellowship Assembly of God may from time to time collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. The purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to improve our website’s performance and to help serve the visitors with better content which is easy to reach.
- Personal information you disclose to us
- Grace Fellowship Assembly of God may for its internal purposes release non-personally-identifying information. Grace Fellowship Assembly of God may also collect potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on its website.
- We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us such as name, address, contact information, payment information, provided by you for various purposes on our website.
- In case if you have an access or login in to our website, we collect information voluntarily provided to us by you. These are collected for security reasons such as your password, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
- We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
- All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
2. How do we use your information?
Any Personal information you disclose to us is only used for legitimate purposes in compliance with our legal obligations, and / or your consent.
Some of the ways we use your information are :
- To facilitate account creation and logon process with your Consent .
- To send administrative information to you for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons
- Fulfill and manage your orders for Contractual reasons
- Deliver targeted communication and information to you.
- Request Feedback
- To protect our Sites for Legal Reasons - To enable user-to-user communications with your Consent .
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies
- For other legitimate Purposes
3. Will your information be shared with anyone?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill obligations. Your information may be shared internally within Grace Fellowship Assembly of God for internal purposes and to enhance user interface at the website. We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
4. Is your information safe?
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but we would like to bring to your attention that that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use normal and acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, however we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Third party Sites
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
It is Grace Fellowship Assembly of God’s policy to not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Grace Fellowship Assembly of God takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information. In case if you are a registered user at this website, you may from time to time get updates and information we send across to our users. In case if you intend not to receive such information you may contact us on the email address from where such information is originating in Grace Fellowship Assembly of God.
Every time you engage in a commercial transaction with Grace Fellowship Assembly of God for purposes stated on this website you will be required to provide additional information appropriate to fulfill the purposes, including necessary personal and financial information required to process those transactions. The collected information is not disclosed as per the mentioned terms and conditions. Every visitor is absolutely free to choose not to reveal or simple choose to refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
For all further enquiries on our policy. Please contact :
Email : Spreadingthelight@gmail.com